Sales Ledger / Liverpool City Centre/ AAT/ Competitive Salary/ Full Time Permanent
Be a part of a team that has fun at work, delivers exceptional service to the community and offers you genuine progression through your career. Joining this company will be a career move you will always be pleased about.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be a part of a wider team that supports and drives the businesses profitability; with on site mentors offering guidance; and you will be given the opportunity to introduce new ways of working; every voice counts here!
You will be a part of a well established and open team; focusing on a varied workload supporting the Finance Manager and Management Accountant. You will have exposure to all financial aspect of the business with guidance and assistance across activity to enable you to grow and develop your skill set.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Process all invoices in a timely manner including:
- Invoicing customers for jobs worked each day using ERP systems and self billing software
- Processing invoices received, matching to delivery notes and arranging for payments to be made monthly
- Supporting the purchase ledger for various stock needed on sites
- Manage the sales commission schedules – calculating and managing this using excel
- Supporting the Accountant with Accruals and Pre Payments on quarterly invoices
- Supporting with cash flow and bank reconciliations
- Supporting with Credit Control and adding new customers
Passionate about your career and achieving results; engaging and looking to be a part of a team that knows how to have fun and work hard. You understand the impact that your role has on the profitability of the business.
Ideally you will:
- Be AAT Qualified (or close to being qualified)
- Competent in Word and Excel and accountancy system skills
- Be looking to establish a positive career in Finance
- Numeracy, accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
A company that you can be proud to be a part of; dedicated to the improvement of others and their internal teams. Outside of your generous base salary there are numerous benefits to being a part of this team from team nights out, breakfasts and road shows to genuine career progression, assistance with study and on-site mentors.
We don’t expect this role to be available for long; if you are interested then now is the time to apply now for immediate consideration