Sales Ledger Clerk / Permanent/ Full Time/ Chester/ Competitive Salary/ £18,000 – £23,000 DOE
Sales Ledger Clerk
NC Associates are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk for our well-established, growing client based in Chester. This is an excellent opportunity if you are an enthusiastic individual who is looking at joining a fast passed challenging environment.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
- Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in a sales ledger role.
- Proven experience using an ordering system that works to an accounting system to enable client invoicing.
- Media Industry experience
What’s on Offer?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on multiple accounts, where your skills and input will be highly valued and encouraged.
You will be offered a competitive Salary along with the chance to for a well-established and growing organisation.
Salary £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity, Please apply below for immediate consideration.