Sales Ledger Clerk/ Preston/ Full Time/ Permanent/ Growing Company/ Competitive Salary/
Sales Ledger Clerk
NC Associates have an exciting opportunity for a motivated enthusiastic Sales Ledger Clerk to join our client on a permanent basis based in Preston. This role has become available due to company growth.
- Maintaining accurate record of sales by entering relevant information on sales ledger spreadsheet
- Post all sales receipts to the sales ledger for all currencies and agree aged debt balance on a daily basis
- Raising invoices and credit notes when necessary following the correct procedures
- entering payments on bank line
- Processing purchase ledger payment runs by cheques or BACS
- Uploading payroll files for payment
- Dealing with home bank account queries
- Other ad hoc duties as the role requires
- You will be a confident communicator that had a solid track record within sales ledger/credit control
- Must be numerate, organised and methodical and have at least one year’s experience in a similar or accountancy role.
What’s on Offer?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on multiple accounts, where your skills and input will be highly valued and encouraged.
You will be offered a competitive Salary along with the chance to for a well-established and growing organisation.
Salary £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity, Please apply below for immediate consideration.