Sales Ledger Clerk/ Market Leading Salary with Excellent Benefits and Development Opportunities/Liverpool
I am currently supporting my Liverpool based client with an exciting opportunity. Due to business growth, demands within their accounts receivables team have increased and they now require a junior clerk to support their credit manager. This role will suit somebody who has a minimum of 6 months exposure to accounting processes in an accounts receivables or assistant capacity.
I am keen to speak with candidates who have excellent communication skills, a motivated work approach and an excellent work ethic. In reward the successful applicant will receive excellent training as well as a number of impressive benefits.
- Generating a high volume of sales invoices for multiple business sites
- Generating credit notes as required
- Allocation of cash received to relevant accounts
- Sending of customer statements
- Reporting of outstanding debtor balances to the credit manager
- Proactive chasing of overdue payments
- Build and maintain relationships with customers – especially key business accounts
- Processing and posting of credit card payments
- General finance support
- Problem solving ability
- Motivated and proactive mentality and approach
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Minimum of 6 months accounts receivable/ credit control/ accounts assistant experience
- High degree of accuracy
- Customer focused
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Fun and friendly personality
Applicants should ideally be immediately available or on a reduced notice period. If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.