My Client is currently looking for a Sales ledger to join their team.
This role would suit a Sales ledger with 6 months experience looking to develop further and be a part of an existing and growing Team.
This role commences in September and will be for a 9 month period. There may be an opportunity for extension for the right person.
- Generating a high volume of sales invoices for a number business sites
- Generating credit notes as required
- Allocation of cash received to relevant accounts
- Proactive chasing of overdue payments
- Reporting of outstanding debtor balances to the credit manager
- Sending of customer statements
- Build and maintain relationships with customers – especially key business accounts
- Processing and posting of credit card payments
- General finance support
- Problem solving ability
- Motivated and proactive mentality and approach
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a Sales ledger position
- High degree of accuracy
- Customer focused
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Enthusiastic personality and willing to learn.
If you are currently looking for your next Sales Ledger opportunity and are looking to progress within a fast paced and exciting environment then I would be keen to hear from you.
If you are currently looking for your next opportunity, Submit your CV or call Sophie on 0151 203 0149