Senior Credit Controller/ Central Leeds / Salary £30,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Benefits, Work from Home / Flexible Working, Bonus, Career Development / Permanent
NC Associates are working with a market leading organisation based in central Leeds to assist in recruiting an experienced Senior Credit Controller to support the credit control function. This role will report to the Credit Control Manager but will have flexible working options from home. As a Senior Credit Controller you will manage your own ledger and have full autonomy of the account from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in providing high-level support to the Credit Control team leaders and manager.
The responsibilities of the Senior Credit Controller role will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of the assigned prestigious client ledger
- Understanding how KPI’s are set and how best to achieve them
- Supporting colleagues where necessary
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To be able to correctly identify clients that default on payment terms and the most appropriate course of action to take, taking into account the profile of the client
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the internal system and ensuring the team leader is equipped with the relevant data on the Senior Credit Controller’s assigned ledger
- Have a good understanding of the client and the nature of their business
Requirements of the Senior Credit Controller:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar role as a Senior Credit Controller
- Proven background of efficiently and professionally dealing with prestigious UK and Off Shore ledger clients
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing organisation which offer incredible benefits and further development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates or call 0113 487 1900 / 07884 090 639.