Senior Credit Controller / Deeside / £22,000 – £25,000 / Award Winning Organisation / Free Parking / Permanent
NC Associates are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join an Award Winning Organisation based in Deeside. As the Senior Credit Controller your role is to keep and develop new credit and collection procedures/techniques, contribute to and improve the aging. You will be reporting into the Business Controller.
- Deal with all disputed accounts across the ledger
- Reduce the DSO and overdue debt
- To execute and further develop collection procedures, ensuring debts are collected within correct timescales
- Closing procedures of Accounts Receivable ledger, including running routines in the ERP, reporting and monthly reconciliation process
- Run month end reports and update the aged debt analysis
- To prepare and publish aging reports
To be considered you MUST have;
- Previous experience in a Stand Alone/Senior Credit Control position
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and planning skills as well as the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience dealing with all responsibilities required for the role
- Implemented new credit and collection procedures/techniques in a previous role
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established, award winning organisation who are offering a generous salary. There is free onsite parking and a bonus scheme in place. You could potentially earn up to 8% bonus each quarter. Apply now for immediate consideration!