Senior Finance Business Partner – Analyst / Interim – Contract Role Minimum 3 – 6 Months / Salary circa £45,000 – £50,000- Day Rate / Burnley Lancashire / October Start / Commercial Role / Qualified Accountant Required / Essbase Experience Essential
NC Associates are working with a leading service organisation based in Burnley to recruit an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner – Analyst with Essbase system experience to help assist the Group FD with various projects across the organisation. This role is extremely hands on and requires a Qualified Accountant to work with both internal and external stakeholders as well as senior management to assist in delivering financial information and reporting.
- Supporting the leadership team with a variety of commercial, financial and analytical tasks
- Revising existing Capital Expenditure request templates to simplify and streamline the process while capturing key data
- Preparation and delivery of briefing packs for senior management (including Board level) to explain new processes, procedures and policies
- Support senior leadership with the creation of P&L and Cash Flow forecasts for business transformation initiatives ensuring alignment with appropriate accounting policies.
- Support the finance team with technical and commercial M&A activity both pre and post-acquisition
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Essbase system experience
- Commercial awareness with experience of dealing with senior management
- Strong reporting experience
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Financially and commercially astute
- Available on a short notice
Whats on Offer?
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation. This role offers an excellent day rate / salary and will certainly give you exposure to the wider business. Please send your CV for immediate consideration or call 07879 626 501