Senior Finance Business Partner / Interim – Contract Role Minimum 3 Months / Salary circa £60,000 – Day Rate / Burnley Lancashire / October Start / Commercial Role / Qualified Accountant Required.
NC Associates are working with a leading service organisation based in Burnley to recruit an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner to help assist the Group FD with various projects across the organisation. This role is extremely hands on and requires a Qualified Accountant to work with both internal and external stakeholders as well as senior management to assist in delivering financial information and reporting.
- Supporting the leadership team with a variety of commercial, financial and analytical tasks
- Revising existing Capital Expenditure request templates to simplify and streamline the process while capturing key data
- Preparation and delivery of briefing packs for senior management (including Board level) to explain new processes, procedures and policies
- Support senior leadership with the creation of P&L and Cash Flow forecasts for business transformation initiatives ensuring alignment with appropriate accounting policies.
- Support the finance team with technical and commercial M&A activity both pre and post-acquisition
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial awareness with experience of dealing with senior management
- Strong reporting experience
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Financially and commercially astute
- Available on a short notice
Whats on Offer?
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation. This role offers an excellent day rate / salary and will certainly give you exposure to the wider business. Please send your CV for immediate consideration or call 07879 626 501