Commercial Senior Accountant ACCA,CIMA ACA Qualified / Manchester / Salary £35,000 – £45,000 + Benefits + Bonus / Permanent Role / Sage 50 / 200 Experience / Commercial Exposure
NC Associates are working with a rapidly expanding group organisation which are based in Manchester. to help recruit an experienced Senior Accountant. This group business has grown considerably over the past 12 months and has acquired numerous other businesses. My client requires a commercial Senior Accountant to assist the Finance Director in managing the group accounts.
- Monthly management accounts and reporting including P&L analysis, variance analysis and KPI reports for several companies within the portfolio
- Prepare financial reports for stakeholders.
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with external accountants for the producing of Statutory Financial Statements and Corporation Tax returns.
- Produce cash flows and monitor the companies cash flows.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to, and roll out any changes requested.
- Prepare and submit P11D returns.
- Prepare and submit quarterly group VAT returns, including dealing with partitional exemption entities.
- Companies house administration.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Accounts
Essential Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Ideally a background within a firm of Accountants (Practice)
- Experience of Production of Monthly Management Accounts and Finance Pack
- Able to work to deadlines and produce accurate information
- Ideally experience of managing staff
- Sage 50, Sage 200 experience
- Commercial exposure
Whats on Offer?
This role is without doubt one of the best roles on the market at this level. The role offers incredible benefits and opportunities to develop. They offer excellent working conditions and a market leading salary. Please email your CV to Wayne at NC Associates for immediate consideration or call 07879-626-501