Senior Payroll Officer // £13 – £22 per hour temp // Local Company // Free onsite parking // Immediate Start //
Our client, an established, successful and well-known organisation in the Bootle area are recruiting for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer on a temporary basis for a minimum of six months due to a systems implementation project.
- Delivering a professional end to end payroll service within agreed deadlines
- Analysing and checking payroll data
- Processing payroll expenses
- Processing IR35 payroll runs
- Uploading and processing accurate payments on both a monthly and weekly basis
- Working in accordance with statutory legislation, regulatory and policy requirements
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Extensive senior payroll experience including processing complex payrolls, statutory payments and knowledge of payroll legislation such as SSP and SMP etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including manipulating and moving data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build solid working relationships and the confidence to resolve payroll queries
- ResourceLink software experience
- BAU payroll experience
This is an exciting opportunity to add value on a temporary basis.
If you feel you have the skills required and are available on an immediate or reduced notice period, please submit your CV to Karen for immediate consideration.