Senior Payroller // Birkenhead // 22K – 26K // Award winning Global Company // Free on-site parking // Excellent Company Benefits //
I am currently recruiting a Senior Payroller for my prestigious client – the role will be based within their purpose built offices in Birkenhead. My client is looking for a experienced Payroller to join their dynamic Finance Team.
- Responsible for supervising the nominal ledger function, covering both the sales and purchase ledger, to include some credit control duties.
- Currently sending c200 sales invoices and processing a similar number of purchase invoices on a monthly basis, which will increase over time as the Company grows
- Daily & weekly bank management and reconciliations, plus cash flow forecasting
- Calculation of payroll using Sage 50 payroll to include all the normal entries/adjustments/pension contributions/HMRC/PAYE/statutory deductions etc.
- Assisting Finance Manager with various reporting requirements for the business
- Communicating with various people across the business to collate the necessary information required to feed into the finance function
- One direct report (Ledger Clerk)
Experience & Skills:
- AAT part/fully qualified or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in a similar role managing ledgers
- Previous experience processing Payroll and calculating the necessary adjustments with regards to HMRC, NI, PAYE etc
- Must have good IT skills, including Excel and Sage 50 payroll
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good team player
- Would suit someone who enjoys getting involved with new projects
If you have the skills and expertise please submit your CV for immediate consideration or alternatively call Karen on 0151 203 0152 for an informal chat.