Group Business/ Accounts Payable/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/ On Site Parking
I am working on a vacancy for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to work in a sole capacity, whilst still being a key member of a small team. This is a varied role that will require tight control over all processes. My client is able to offer a competitive salary in addition to good working hours and an above average holiday entitlement and benefits package.
- Purchase ledger clerk for multi- Company Group (including personal finances of business owners).
- Coding and processing of invoices through a work flow process.
- Scanning of all invoices
- Payment of invoices through BACS runs and manual payments.
- Analysis of some invoices e.g. credit cards/phones etc.
- Management of all inter-company transfers and postings
- Resolution of all invoice queries
- statement reconciliations
- Answering telephone/dealing with e-mails/liaising with other members of staff
- Ad hoc work as requested by Directors.
- Experienced and confident in the end to end purchase ledger process
- Previous experience within a group business is highly advantageous
- Investigative and methodical approach
- Ability to work as part of a small and close knit team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computerised systems skills
- Accounting qualifications are advantageous but by no means essential
If you match the profile above and this role is of interest, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for consideration or call 0161-711-0821 for further information.