Tax Semi Seniors from Cheshire!
If you are looking for career progression within a business that will value your hard work, offers you a great salary, you get to work in a social and lively office environment, then this opportunity could be what you’ve been searching for!
I’m looking for 2x Tax Semi Seniors, to join a Large Independent practice at its office in Cheshire. The firm is looking for an energetic and ambitious individual to undertake all aspects of tax return preparation and submission to a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
Reporting to the Tax Manager, the key responsibilities of the Tax Semi-Senior will be:
- To manage and service an allocated portfolio of private clients
- To identify any additional tax advice required within the portfolio
- Assisting with any HMRC tax enquiries that may arise
- Carrying out advisory work under the supervision of a Manager / Partner
- Undertaking relevant CPD and share technical knowledge gained with the wider team
- To support the Partners in delivery of services to their clients
- Assisting with the annual preparation of P11D forms
- Liaising with the firm’s financial planning team regarding potential client investment
This is a pure tax role and all the applicants must have previous experience in Tax Department from Accountancy Practice; minimum of 3 years and currently studying towards ATT or CTA.
Study support, free parking and other in-house benefits
For more details please contact our Senior Practice Consultant Kinga Pridka.
Our Office number; 0113 487 1901 or send your CV directly to her.