Credit Control Team Leader/ Chester / Permanent / £18,000 – £23,000/ Fantastic business- Benefits include-Pension, Health Care, Company performance incentives
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join our client who are a growing organisation based in Chester. This business has recently acquired other group companies to add to their growing portfolio and as a result they are looking to recruit into this brand-new role due to growth. You will be joining this friendly, fast paced, team environment where you will ideally be able to hit the ground running!
- Ownership of credit control ledgers for specific businesses in the group
- Supervising a team of controllers
- Dealing with escalated queries
- Motivating controllers to hit individual and team targets
- Improving processes within the credit function
- Reporting monthly on business aged debtor ledgers to senior management
- Additional month end reporting
Essential Experience Required
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proven leader and motivator
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel
What’s on offer?
This organisation can offer you a strong path for career progression, generous holidays, pension, free parking and working hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Karen at NC Associates