How to claim your bonus
Please fill out our online ‘refer and friend’ form in full. By filling out this form, we will presume that the person you are referring has given you their consent to provide us with their details.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide us will correct and relevant information when filling out our referral form.
- Failure to provide the correct information at the point of referral will make you ineligible to receive the bonus.
- Your referral must work in their role for a minimum of three months before you are eligible for the bonus.
- We pay up to £250* for each junior-level candidate you refer (up to £40,000 salary)
- We pay a £500* for each senior-level candidate you refer (£40,000+ salary)
- The number of people you can refer to us is limitless.
- You cannot refer the same individual more than once.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018, you as the recommender confirm you understand that NC Associates cannot release any information relating to a recommended candidate’s application, current registration status, or any other personal information except for confirmation of the length of time they have been in their new employment, for the purposes of confirming when your bonus will be paid.
- You cannot refer a friend without filling out our form. Payments will only be paid if we have this form on file.
- A recommended candidate’s application will be reviewed against our recruitment criteria to assess and ensure suitability. Any decision made on prospective applicants is at the sole discretion of NC Associates, and as such, no payment will be due for referrals of candidates who do not meet our recruitment criteria or fail to successfully complete their registration with us.
- You can only recommend a candidate who WE DO NOT already have on our database.
- Should your referral leave their new role before the three month mark, you will not be eligible for payment.
- NC Associates reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this scheme at their absolute discretion.
- NC Associates reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any time and is under no obligation to inform candidates, introduce a replacement scheme or offer compensation.
- NC Associates reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this scheme at its absolute discretion.