Accounts Assistant/ Customer Service Skills/ Study Support/ Career Progression/ Company Bonus/ Excellent Benefits
I am working with a market leading organisation who due to continued business growth are seeking fresh talent to join their finance team. My client can offer an excellent training programme, unlimited support and constant progression opportunities.
This opportunity is suitable for an accounts assistant looking to develop further or somebody from an admin or customer service background looking to make their first steps into an accounting role.
This role will suit a motivated and passionate candidate that has a desire to develop an accounting career. This position will require the successful candidate to communicate with both internal and external business contacts and so strong customer service and communication skills are essential.
Reporting to the company accountant;
- Provide accounting, tax and administration services to a large database of customers
- First point of contact with regard to any accounts associated queries
- Full understanding of management accounts
- Complex reconciliations
- Consulting on VAT and PAYE
- Expenses analysis and processing
- Communicating Invoice and payment process to clients
- Communicate HMRC deadlines in relation to VAT, PAYE and corporation tax
- This role will require the successful candidate to work as part of a small team within a fast paced environment. My client can offer unlimited progression which will be adapted to each individual.
- A desire to progress within an accounting role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a customer service capacity
- Ability to travel to South Manchester
- Bright, positive and motivated personality
- Previous exposure to accounting processes
- Studying or a desire to study towards AAT qualifications are highly advantageous
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively 0161-711-0821 to discuss.