Management Accountant / Leeds Area / Salary £40,000 – £42,000 + Hybrid Working + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Career Development
NC Associates are working with an international professional services organisation to help recruit a Qualified Management Accountant to support the Group Accountant as well as the senior management team delivering timely management accounts. As a Management Accountant you will be looking after an entity within this business which requires you to be have excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager in delivering statutory accounts to the strict timetables required as a UK main market listed group.
- Be a key contact for the Group’s external auditors, taking ownership of timetables for deliverables deadlines.
- Own and produce relevant parts of the monthly Group Management Accounts and associated reporting packs, principally (but not exclusively) through ownership of balance sheet reconciliation’s, reviewing and challenging movements and obtaining detailed breakdown and support for balances.
- For Group cost areas, prepare monthly analysis of income and overheads, ensuring all costs are allocated correctly and rolling forecast updated through regular meeting with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of overhead budgets and forecasts, and the forecasting of balance sheet and cash flows.
- Assist with understanding and documenting financial policies, procedures and processes and work with the other finance teams to deploy new policy where required.
- Assist with the preparation of and review of the tax and VAT submissions in and out of the UK.
- Take responsibility for any journal postings made, ensuring the bank reconciliation team can quickly match to payments.
- Assist with the development and training of the function’s trainees.
- Assist all other areas of the Financial Control Team as appropriate.
Essential Experience Required
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel experience
- Commercial acumen
- Stakeholder management experience
What’s on Offer?
This is a really good opportunity to work for a long established global organisation which can help build on your existing experience. They also offer a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes a bonus as well as hybrid working and other benefits. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626501