Purchase Ledger Clerk / Birchwood / £19,000 – £21,000 / Work From Home / International Organisation / Permanent
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger to join an International Organisation based in Birchwood. They are looking for a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy and supportive Finance function. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
- High volume invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers key clients
- Handling invoice queries – late, missing payments, overdue payments, pricing queries
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries in an effective manner.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience working in an Purchase Ledger/Invoicing role, managing queries in a busy office environment.
- Processed invoices in a timely manner
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining a leading organisation who support their staff with excellent training and development as well as, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240