Sales Executive / Bradford / Salary £18,000 – £20,000 / OTE £30,000 + Excellent Benefits, Career Development / Permanent
NC Associates are working with a market leading manufacturing company based in Bradford to assist in recruiting an experienced Sales Executive to join their established Sales office. This role will report to the Sales Manager and will provide you with excellent earning potential circa £1,000 per month in return for your hard work, commitment and dedication. As a Sales Executive within the business, you will receive warm leads from Business and Consumer customers and will be responsible for developing and closing these leads.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives building and developing lasting client relationships across all levels and who also strives to secure the maximum bonuses and commissions available.
The responsibilities of the Sales Executive role will include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving inbound sales enquiries, providing accurate and competitive quotes.
- Making outbound calls to business and consumer customers.
- Undertaking product training to provide you with the best understanding of the company products and services allowing you to quote more efficiently and understand customer needs.
- Building lasting relationships and identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Identify and act upon sales opportunities and work to generate new business when possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes on client files.
- Processing sales orders.
- Providing quotes for replacement items and parts.
- Work with internal Customer Service and Aftercare teams throughout the process.
Requirements of the Sales Executive:
- The ideal candidate will have previous office and telephone based sales background.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proactive attitude and proven abilities to work to meet and exceed targets.
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing organisation which offer incredible benefits and further development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates or call 0113 487 1900 / 07884 090 639.