Accounts Assistant / Liverpool City Centre / £22,000 – £24,000 / Permanent / Excellent Benefits / Leading Organisation
NC Associates are working with a reputable and established organisation based in Liverpool City Centre to assist in recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the finance function of the business.
- Assist with the checking of invoices received
- Code ad hoc invoices (e.g. utility recharges, balancing service charges, insurance)
- Input coded ad hoc invoices
- Process daily bank statements, processing refunds/returned payments
- Process monthly payment runs on Sterling and Euro bank accounts
- Reconcile £ and Euro bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Make any necessary payments
- Dealing with queries as necessary
- Assist with the production of quarterly VAT reports
- Assist with other areas of the Accounts team as required.
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant in a similar role
- Studying towards AAT – Desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.