Accounts Assistant / Chester / Temporary – 3 months+ / Hybrid Working
NC Associates have a temporary requirement for an Accounts Assistant to support an organisation whilst going through a transitional period.
- Oversee, manage and control the flow of AP transactions
- Collate, submit and manage finance support desk queries
- Dealing with local supplier queries.
- Cost and expense analysis review & reporting.
- Prepare reporting to support invoicing for key customers
- Prepare and review staff expense claims for processing
- Assist with bank reconciliations and ensure payments on supplier and vendor accounts are reconciled
- Assist in reconciliation of unallocated payments and receipts accounts
- Support the Credit Controller to meet company credit control targets
- Cover for colleagues in finance team during leave
- Assist with profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
To be successful in your application for this role you will have the following
- Solid accounts experience required
- Able to work as part of a very busy accounts team
- Intermediate Excel and Power BI essential
- High level attention to detail
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.