Accounts Payable Team Leader / Manchester / Permanent / £35,000 – £36,000 / Hybrid / Flexibility / Development
An FTSE 100 international business with offices worldwide is looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Payable Team Leader due to an internal promotion. This permanent position will be based in their new luxury offices in Manchester. As well as supporting the Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day function and team. The business has had record profits three years in a row and has set a plan to double turnover by 2030. This is a great opportunity to become part of an award-winning company that has market leading brands, whilst implementing your own ways of working.
The key duties will include
- To manage and develop the performance of the team to achieve efficient and effective team working.
- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day performance in line with current business practice and identifying root cause and corrective action where delivery falls below these standards.
- To act as a technical expert in the Query Resolution process area and to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of best practice in Query resolution processes.
- To be a process lead where required, working closely with relevant areas of the business and stakeholders.
- To ensure a high level of understanding business requirements, implement and operate financial controls to a standard that ensures all Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met.
- Driving an engaged team through objective setting, 1:1’s, feedback, team meetings etc
The ideal candidate will have similar experience within a fast-paced high-volume environment, knowledge of P2P processes, strong people management skills, experience of financial controls and is confident with IT systems.
If you would like to work for a business that values all it’s employee’s, then please contact Mark Caunce on 07876030207 or email@example.com #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.