Assistant Management Accountant / £28,000 – £30,000 / Runcorn / Excellent Benefits / Permanent
NC Associates are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of our client based in Runcorn. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who will be joining a global organisation. As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager
- Cashflow forecasting.
- Stock analysis/reporting.
- Support HR in payroll tasks.
- Monitoring exchange rates/buying currency.
- Coordinating payroll payment runs for approval.
- Supporting month end activities including posting journals.
- Cashbook postings/Bank reconciliations.
- Providing input to the month end forecasting process.
- Have input into the annual budgeting process.
- Sales reporting.
- Monitor and track various overhead expenditure.
- Support the credit control team where required/audit.
- Support the accounts payable team where required/audit.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheets and profit & loss analysis.
Essential Experience Required:
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience in Management Accounts essential
- Studying towards AAT
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What’s on offer?
- Excellent salary
- Great benefits
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.