Assistant Management Accountant/ Part Qualified/ Career Development/ Study Support/ Agile Working/ Onsite Parking/ Excellent Benefits/ Annual Bonus
Due to an internal promotion, My South Manchester based client is looking for a part qualified Assistant Accountant to join their Finance Team.
My client can offer an excellent employment package with multiple benefits and career development opportunities. This position will suit a confident and commercially aware individual who is committed to developing their finance career.
- Preparation of management accounts pack under Mark to market accounting, providing meaningful commentary & analysis to meet the group timetable and the needs of the management team.
- Support relevant company executives in understanding the monthly financial performance of the business area within remit. Providing extra reporting information as required
- Understand individual trading books, providing information as required to internal stakeholders
- Understand business reporting and results via the Middle Office Risk team, and the effects on back-office accounting and the general ledger.
- Build strong relationships within the Finance function and Middle Office Risk team.
- Actively contribute to the business planning and reporting process, ensuring assumptions are aligned with knowledge of individual trading books.
- CIMA/ ACCA part qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role with a focus on month end management accounting
- Previous experience in a larger, internationally operating business is highly advantageous
- Advanced Excel and computerised system skills
- Ability to demonstrate real analytical skill, applying a logical approach to new challenges
- A confident communicator with the ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels of the business, to Executive level
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for individual workload and reporting
- Able to analyse and interpret significant quantities of financial data and relate back to business issues.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Ambitious and enthusiastic mentality with a desire to progress within a reputable and fast-moving organisation.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you match the profile above and are looking to further develop your career further within a growing and forward-thinking business, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call 07384462669 to discuss further.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.