Graduate Opportunity/ First Step into Management Accounts /Assistant Management Accountant/ / Career Development/ Study Support/ Agile Working/ Onsite Parking/ Excellent Benefits/ Annual Bonus
I am recruiting for an inquisitive and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join my clients Management Accounts Team.
This position will suit a confident and commercially aware individual who is committed to developing their finance career. I am keen to speak to Accountancy and Finance graduates or people with previous transactional accounts experience looking to gain management accounts exposure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a people focussed business who can not only offer genuine career development routes but also an enhanced benefits package.
- Preparation of management accounts pack, providing meaningful commentary & analysis to meet the group timetable and the needs of the management team.
- Support the Senior Business Management Team in understanding the monthly financial performance of the business area within remit. Providing extra reporting information as required
- Understand individual trading books, providing information as required to internal stakeholders.
- Understand business reporting and results via the Middle Office Risk team, and the effects on back-office accounting and the general ledger.
- Build and nurture strong relationships within the Finance function and Middle Office Risk team.
- Actively contribute to the business planning and reporting process, ensuring assumptions are aligned with knowledge of individual trading books.
- Accountancy and Finance Graduate OR previous experience within an accounting position with exposure to transactional accounts.
- Previous experience in a larger, internationally operating business is highly advantageous.
- Advanced Excel and computerised system skills
- Ability to demonstrate real analytical skill, applying a logical approach to new challenges.
- A confident communicator with the ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels of the business, to Executive level.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to tasks and duties with a desire to develop within an Accountancy career.
- The ability to take accountability for individual workload and reporting.
- Capacity to analyse and interpret significant quantities of financial data and relate back to business issues.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are an A&F Graduate or have accountancy experience and are looking to take your first step into a Management Accounts role, I am very keen to speak to you. Please submit your CV for consideration or call 07384462669 to discuss further. #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.