Bank Reconciliations/ Reconciliations Clerk/ Accounts Receivable/ Study Support/ Agile Working/ Excellent Benefits
I am working on a newly created vacancy for a Bank Reconciliations Clerk. My client operates within the entertainment sector and is looking for a candidate from a finance background who can manage the reconciliation of multiple bank accounts for a large and multi-site organisation.
This is very much a people focussed business and so the successful candidate, in addition to their experience will need to have a people and team focussed attitude.
This will be a varied and interesting role that can offer future development and study support opportunities.
- To ensure that all bank accounts are reconciled each month end with reconciling items cleared promptly
- Liaising with all departments including Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable to ensure timely receipt of reports and cash postings
- Working with the sales teams & Finance Managers for multiple venues to ensure that all reports match to the bank reconciliation and posting into the finance system. Ensuring any reconciling items are cleared promptly
- Processing and posting of sales partner information into the Finance system.
- Posting of the flash reports in the finance system. Ensuring any reconciling items are cleared promptly
- Working with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and the Finance Managers to ensure that all transactions are posted in a timely manner
- Provide monthly information of sales made through online providers by venue.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of fees charged by online sellers to contractual expectation.
- Send daily cash balances report
- Be the point of contact with the Merchant Services provider regarding any queries with the reconciliation of card transactions
- Managing the inter-company transfers for the merchant online card portal
- Creating a monthly file of all completed bank reconciliations for the Finance Director
- Assist with providing Treasury Management support to Group Finance function.
- Assisting the Accounts Receivables Team with the posting of sales invoices, taking card payments and posting of cash received.
- Previous experience as a Finance Assistant – Minimum of 6 months experience of Bank Reconciliations and Accounts Receivable tasks
- Passionate about delivering exceptional service
- Ability to problem solve and resolve queries
- The ability to work effectively with multiple colleagues and independently as required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to targets in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment
- Strong Excel skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive and motivated approach to tasks
Home based working is available but applicants will need to live within commutable distance of Manchester City Centre.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669 for further information