Accounts Receivable/ Cash Allocation/ Hybrid Working (3 Days WFH)/ Career Development/ Free on-Site Parking
I am looking for an ambitious and proactive Cash Allocation Clerk to join my clients friendly and supportive Accounts Receivable Team. This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with 18 months+ experience in either a sales ledger or accounts assistant capacity to further advance their career within a progressive culture and business.
As an effective communicator, you will focus upon building working relationships internally within the Accounts Receivable function and across the wider business. You will be joining a team of likeminded individuals who are working together to reduce the business’s debt portfolio to a minimum as well as ensuring customers’ needs are met for all their billing requirements.
- Ensure all customer payments are allocated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Effective reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Provide ongoing guidance, support & training to all members of the Accounts Receivable function.
- Remit validation
- Processing of credit card payments
- Direct debits processing and allocation
- Assist with audit requirements.
- Review & investigation of unallocated cash
- Make adjustments to the receivable’s ledger as required.
- Liaise with the credit control team to resolve any queries.
- Chasing of intercompany invoices and payments
- Any additional Sales Ledger duties that may be required.
What We are looking for;
- A confident, motivated, and enthusiastic personality and approach to this role.
- A passion for developing further within a Sales Ledger career.
- Experience of or exposure to processing large volume cash allocations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced finance environment
- An excellent degree of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks in line with business demands.
- The drive to deliver a high-quality service to help promote the wider Financial Team.
- A Positive can-do attitude with the ability to work alongside a team effectively to achieve team targets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
What is on offer;
- Career progression and development routes
- Continuous development and training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working (WFH 3 days a week)
- Increase in holidays with service.
If you are seeking a role that you can make your own and develop within, this client operates in an entrepreneurial environment that encourages colleagues to make a real difference.
Please call Rosie on 07384462669 for further information or submit your CV for review. #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.