Agency Support Advisor/ Customer Service/ Client Relationship Management/ Competitive Salary + Bonus/ Excellent Benefits/ Office Based Role
I am recruiting on behalf of my South Manchester based client for an Agency Support Advisor. This role will require the successful candidate to generate referrals from clients by making proactive phone calls to promote the business and the services offered.
The position will suit a confident communicator who has a strong customer service background and relationship building abilities. The role will require the successful candidate to up sell services with existing clients.
- To enhance the business’s reputation and generate referrals from new and existing clients
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to external stakeholders
- Make proactive calls to clients to build and strengthen relationships and drive future referrals
- Take ownership of and proactively resolve client queries via email and telephone
- Ensure positive reviews of the business are relayed to current and potential clients
- Achieve and exceed targeted no of telephone calls weekly
- To ensure all email and query targets are reached and exceeded and that all correspondence is inline with company standards
- Previous experience within a telephone-based customer service role
- Recruitment sector experience/ understanding is highly advantageous although not essential
- Query resolution and problem-solving abilities
- Positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Confident communication skills – the ability to build and develop relationships via email and telephone
- Self-motivated and able to work to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call 07384462669 for further information.