Commercial Finance Manager – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified 2-3 years PQE / Stockport / Permanent Role / Salary £65,000 – £70,000 + 20% Bonus, Hybrid Working, Free Parking / Career Development / Property Organisation
NC Associates are working exclusively with a PE backed service organisation based in Stockport to help recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to help support the Financial Controller and senior finance team. This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding PE backed organisation which with added investment are looking to quadruple the finance team along with various other departments over the next 12 months. As Commercial Finance Manager you will report to the Financial Controller and ensure a consistently smooth set of accounting functions, acting as a link between the Corporate Accounting Team and other operational teams
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the management of the corporate accounting team
- Alongside the Financial Controller, assisting in the improvement and development of relevant and accurate management and accounting information delivered to heads of department. Liaise with management to resolve information requirements and queries as and when they occur.
- Debt monitoring, management and compliance.
- Treasury management and cash forecasts.
- Development of cash upstream procedure.
- Audit support.
- Assistance with the migration project and the wind up of legacy companies.
- Key involvement in the group consolidation and group management reporting.
- Assisting to develop controls and the checking of data accuracy within the system.
- Handling tax matters .
- Provide financial support to non-finance managers.
- Support the Financial Controller and Head of Finance in ad-hoc projects. Opportunity to lead own ad-hoc projects
- Build up an in-depth understanding of all areas of the ERP system and over time identify opportunities and efficiencies that can be made within the system
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of team management as you will be supporting the finance team alongside the FC
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience of using an ERP system is advantageous but not essential
What’s on Offer?
This is a really good opportunity to work for a PE backed organisation which will give you lots of commercial exposure as well as as offering a clear opportunity for development, they offer a market leading salary with a brilliant bonus structure as well as lots of other benefits. Please contact me for a confidential chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org 07879-626501 #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.