Corporate Reporting Manager/ Post Qualified ACA or ACCA/ First Time Move From Practice/ Audit and Corporation Tax/ Private Medical and Travel Insurance/ Hybrid Working (3 Days WFH)
I am working on an opportunity that will suit an ACA or ACCA Qualified Reporting Supervisor or Manager who is looking to grow their career within a continuously evolving, globally leading business within their sector. You will oversee a team of 2 Reporting Accountants to support the audit and corporation tax requirements for the group.
This is a key position that will take responsibility for the reporting of the consolidated results for 40 entities to the Group’s listed investor and to the Board.
- Legal, Regulatory and Statutory Accounting & Reporting – leading the quarterly and year end financial audits, preparation of both consolidated and separate statutory accounts for all Group companies and managing the filing of annual tax computations.
- Monthly Management Reporting – Provide accurate and well-presented monthly reports and commentary to management, the board, and external parties.
- Quarterly Reporting to Listed Investor – Provide the reporting of the consolidated results and relevant disclosures required each quarter.
- Preparation of The Statutory Format Consolidation – Support the consolidation of results from all divisions, some of which have complex accounting and consolidation issues.
- Support the preparation of the monthly consolidated profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Covenant Reporting – Assist the Treasury Team with any queries on monthly numbers as part of the external covenant reporting and management accounts driven by the consolidation reports required by various banks and third parties at regular intervals.
- Balance Sheet Reviews – Support balance sheet reviews, considering any potential impact on Group.
- Perform balance sheet reviews for the investment holding companies, for review by the Head of Corporate Reporting.
- IFRS accounting queries – Manage complex IFRS accounting queries and resolve with the support of Auditors and The Senior Management Team.
- Delivery of Financial Systems Support to The Finance Team – Support financial systems projects, including documenting & streamlining processes across financial applications.
- Relationship Management – Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with the Group Finance Team and Senior Stakeholders
- Project Support – Support various work streams across different teams to deliver reporting, analysis, forecasting and ad hoc project work at the appropriate time with the correct information.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (3-5 years PQE)
- Audit and corporation tax experience gained from either a practice or industry environment.
- Proven analytical skill that can be applied in a logical approach to new challenges.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a small team to achieve team results and targets.
- Advanced systems and Excel skills with the ability to develop and streamline processes to advance efficiencies.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to challenge and question discrepancies and decisions as required.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Take responsibility and be accountable for personal and team results.
- Work with flexibility and to tight timescales to meet the demands of the Board, senior management, and listed investor.
I am keen to speak to ACA or ACCA qualified candidates about this opportunity. Please contact Rosie for further information on 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate review. #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.