Credit Control Administrator / Central Leeds / Salary £21,000 – £23,000 + Excellent Benefits, Hybrid Working / Career Development / Permanent
NC Associates are working with a market leading organisation based in central Leeds to assist in recruiting an experienced Credit Control Administrator to support the credit control function. This role will report to the Credit Control Manager but will have flexible working options from home. As a Credit Administrator you will support the Credit Controllers and provide a cohesive support to those within the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in providing high-level support to the Credit Control team and develop in your finance career.
The responsibilities of the Credit Control Administrator role will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of the assigned client files
- Following a systematic process of increased collections pressure via email
- Identifying and escalating problematic clients, and to liaise with the lawyers/partners on the most appropriate course of action to take, taking into account the profile of the client
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the firms internal system
Requirements of the Credit Controller:
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Strong communicator
- Able to interact positively at all levels within a law firm and be a team player
- Self-managed and able to learn quickly
- Confident using MS Office, including Excel
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions
- Deliver a ‘can do’ and proactive approach at all times
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing organisation which offer incredible benefits and further development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates or call 0113 487 1900 / 07884 090 639.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.