Credit Controller/ Liverpool/ Permanent/ Highly Competitive Salary and benefits package/Parking
I am recruiting on behalf of a high growth business based in Liverpool who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and well experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, rewarding environment. The business offers excellent benefits alongside clear progression opportunities for high achievers.
Duties will include:
- Following up overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed time scales
- Chasing overdue debts and resolving any disputes promptly
- Sending customer statements and managing the legal process in the event of late or non-payment by customers
- Regular team meetings with the Senior Credit Controller are used to establish the most appropriate approach for chasing outstanding debts in the forthcoming period
- Building strong relationships across the business and externally to ensure collection targets are metThe successful applicant will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of credit control and debt reduction
- A can do attitude
- Experience of working within a high performing environment
If you have the skills and experience required then please submit your CV for consideration for this role.