Credit Controller/ Central Leeds / Salary £10.00 – £15.00 Per Hour + Excellent Benefits, Work from Home / Flexible Working, Career Development / 3-6 Month Fixed Term Contract
NC Associates are working with a market leading organisation based in central Leeds to assist in recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to support the credit control function. This role will report to the Credit Control Manager but will have flexible working options from home. As a Credit Controller you will manage your own ledger and have full autonomy of the account from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in providing high-level support to the Credit Control team leaders and manager
The responsibilities of the Credit Controller role will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of the assigned ledger
- Understanding how KPI’s are set and how best to achieve them
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To be able to correctly identify clients that default on payment terms and the most appropriate course of action to take, taking into account the profile of the client
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the internal system and ensuring the team leader is equipped with the relevant data on the Credit Controller’s assigned ledger
- Have a good understanding of the client and the nature of their business
Requirements of the Credit Controller:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar role as a Credit Controller
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing organisation which offer incredible benefits and further development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates