Credit Controller / £22,000 – £24,000 / Congleton / Permanent / Excellent Benefits / Free On-site Parking / Leading Organisation
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join a market leading organisation based in Congleton. As the Credit Controller you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and be responsible for the identification and avoidance of aged debt.
- Speaking to customers in advance ensuring that payments are ready to be issued on time and in full
- Maintaining proactive contact with customers to ensure invoices have been received, are accurate and clear for payment
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Set up new customer accounts accurately, in detail and prior to first invoice due date
- Reconciliation and management of accounts ensuring adherence to credit terms
- Proactive contact with clients to ensure they are kept up to date with any issues or changes
- Communicating and managing customer repayment plans as agreed with Credit Control Manager
- Consistently meet set targets and key performance indicators
- Raise & process credit requests
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience of effective credit control of a large and challenging ledger
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in fast paced, credit control position
- High degree of attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work from own initiative
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established market leading organisation which is offering flexible working hours, as well as an excellent salary with great benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240.