Credit Controller / £26,000 – £28,000 / Hybrid Working / Chester / Permanent / Flexible Working Hours
NC Associates are currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join an award winning company based in Chester. As the Credit Controller you will report directly to the Credit Manager.
- Chasing overdue invoices via telephone and email
- Maintain accurate records of all interactions
- Liaising with colleagues across the business regarding aged debt
- Daily banking and cash receipting
- Credit checking new customers
- Debtors’ ledger management
- Allocation of receipts and customer account reconciliation’s
- Send customer statements via email.
- Invoice query management
Essential Experience Required:
To be successful in your application for this role you will have the following
- Prior experience of an all-round Credit Control environment including all aspects of debtor management and cash receipting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High attention to detail
- Good Excel skills and a working knowledge of accounting systems
- Commercial Awareness
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.