Customer Care Advisor/ Customer Service/ Company Bonus/ On- Site Parking/ Good Benefits Package
As a result of continued business growth, my client now needs to increase their Customer Care Team to meet the needs of their large customer network.
Ideally applicants will have previous telephone-based customer service skills. However, on the job training can be provided so I am happy to discuss this role with positive, ambitious candidates with excellent communication skills looking for their first role.
- Proactively nurture existing customer relationships by providing an excellent level of service
- Resolve all customer issues and queries quickly and effectively, ensuring the integrity of the relationship is always maintained
- Ensure that all company Service Level Agreements are met
- Ensure that all company compliance measures are met
- To communicate with customers effectively over the telephone and via email – with an objective to achieve a one call resolution to issues
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with all internal departments, ensuring that necessary support and information is provided as required
- To be flexible in working approach, undertaking specific projects as required
- To promote the business culture effectively, always advocating the business brand
- To inspire colleagues to collectively achieve targets
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Ability to commit to offering a customer focused service – always offering excellent service
- Ability to resolve queries effectively
- Excellent communication skills – Ability to communicate information in a clear and articulate manner to both customers and colleagues both over the telephone and in writing
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to take responsibility for own tasks and workload
- Calm and collected approach to tasks in a sometimes-pressured environment
- Desire to develop skills and experience within the business
- Ambitious and enthusiastic mentality
If you have the personal profile outlined above and are interested in discussing this opportunity further- Please contact Rosie on 07384462669 to discuss further and/ or submit your CV for immediate consideration.