Finance Business Partner – ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified / 12 Month Contract / North Manchester / Salary £50,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits / Further Development Opportunities
NC Associates are working in partnership with a global organisation to help recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 12 month contract who can help deliver robust management accounts across a number of entities within the group. As a Finance Business Partner you will manage a small team of accountants working to strict deadlines while reporting into the Head of Finance.
- Responsible for the production of the monthly P&Ls and Balance Sheet understand variances and trends
- Production of monthly reporting packs with analysis and commentary, presenting these to the Head of Finance
- Responsibility for the monthly balance sheet reconciliation with sign off on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Production of balance sheet and cashflow pack with KPI summary.
- Continual review of processes including purchase ledger, banking and trade receivables and ensuring relevant controls are in place.
- Production of reporting to feed into the monthly Group Board Pack.
- Responsibility for the half year and year end provision calculations.
- Responsible for the region’s submission into the group half year and year end statutory reporting.
- Cashflow management and forecasting.
- Planning, managing and completing the year end audits.
- Production of the annual statutory accounts in line with local GAAPs including the annual management report.
- Responsible for annual filing of company accounts
- Main local point of contact for VAT and Tax submissions, queries and audits.
- Proactively resolve queries
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Management accounts / core finance experience essential.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global organisation which offer excellent benefits including a market leading salary as well as future progression and development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879626501