Purchase Ledger/ Invoice Processing/ Basic Salary + Bonus/ Agile Working/ Immediate Start/ Manchester City Centre
I am working on an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to fulfil an invoice processing requirement in Manchester City Centre. This role will suit somebody who has had exposure to high volume processing- Ideally within a larger business or Shared Service Centre Environment. This will initially be a 6-month FTC with the potential to develop into a permanent role.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive team and will have the ability to split their working hours (37.5 per week) between home and the office.
- Maintain and control the Accounts Payable inbox – Resolving queries as required
- Monitor none matched invoices – reconcile and match to correct purchase orders as required
- Make Purchase Order amendments as required
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner in-line with individual supplier terms
- Ensure all ‘none’ compliant invoices are returned to suppliers – requesting PO numbers as required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding invoice queries
- Perform ad-hoc supplier statement reconciliations as required
- Deliver performance in in line with departmental KPIs
- Support with reporting
- Assist with any other duties required within Processing Team
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable/ Invoice Processing position is advantageous – Data processing experience is also suitable
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate verbally and via email with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately at pace
- Strong computerised systems and Excel skills
- Confident and motivated working approach
- Positive and proactive mentality
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Applicants will ideally be able to start work on a reduced notice period, however this is not essential
If you are seeking a new challenge within an excellent organisation and have the skills detailed above, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or contact Rosie on 07384462669 to discuss.