Legal Cashier/ Agile Working (WFH Available) / Excellent Working Environment + Benefits/ Award Winning Organisation
I am looking for a Legal Cashier to join a multi-site, award winning legal services business. Applicants will require a minimum of 1 year’s legal cashiering experience in addition to being up to date with all Solicitors Accounting Rules. This is an extremely diverse and varied role whereby no 2 days will ever be the same. My client is looking for somebody with excellent time management and communication skills to deliver an end-to-end accounting process to a range of legal clients.
Career progression and development is very much available, and you will be supported by a vibrant and friendly team.
- To process all accounting transactions for allocated clients (billing, TTs, allocations, month end accounts)
- To produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for the management team (management reports, bank reports, client balance reports, LAA and VAT reconciliation reports)
- To liaise with clients and auditors to answer any associated queries
- To train and support other team members with duties as required
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail.
- Competency to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop your role and skillset
- Excellent computerised system skills
- Positive and proactive mentality to tasks and duties
- A warm, friendly workplace with great opportunities for career progression.
- Agile working with the ability to work from home
- Annual salary review
- 25 Days Holiday + BH (rising with length of service)
- Excellent pension contribution
- Annual company bonus
- Active social committee, charity fundraising group with regular activities and nights out
If you match the profile above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV or call Rosie for further information on 07384462669