Management Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ACA Part Qualified – Qualified / Trafford Park – Manchester / Permanent Role / Salary £38,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Study If Needed / Career Development to Finance Manager Within 12 Months. Full Time In The Office Not Hybrid
NC Associates are working with a market leading organisation based in Trafford Park to assist in recruiting a Management Accountant who can support the Group Financial Controller and play a pivitol part in supporting the groups finance function. As a Management Accountant you will help support the finance team and work closely with both the Group FC and FD working on various projects.
- Month end management accounts information for UK company and subsidiaries
- Month End Balance Sheet Reconciliation’s – Stock, debtors, creditors etc
- VAT Reconciliation
- Year End Accounts support
- Stock Take procedure and journals
- HMRC Compliance
- Performance Analysis
- KPI Reporting including detailed investigation in to variances
- Foreign currency exposure
- Ad-hoc director support as role will be highly visible to group directors
To be successful in your application for tjis role you MUST have the following experience
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA Part Qualified – Qualified Accountant
- Over 3 years Experience Producing Management Accounts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Commercial Awareness
What’s on Offer?
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation which has seen on going growth over the past 5 years. You will have the opportunity for further development to Finance Manager level and be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates – 07879-626-501
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.