Management Accountant / £48,000 – £55,000 + Bonus / Chester / ACMA/ACA/ACCA or fully CIMA Qualified / Hybrid Working / Excellent Benefits / Permanent
NC Associates have a requirement for a Management Accountant to join a national organisation who are based in Chester. You will ensure that financial information is produced in a timely and accurate method and correct processes and controls are in place to ensure this along with managing on a day-to-day basis, the finance team. As the Management Accountant you will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including month end reports, journals and provisions
- Providing financial information to management, including sales analysis, cost analysis, variance analysis, cost accounting services for managers and departments
- Management of service from finance shared service centre
- Monthly reporting in accordance with group deadlines
- Financial management of roll out of ERP systems and improvement in line with group plans
- Coordinate audit and accounts preparation process in accordance with statutory deadlines and appropriate standards
- Review and maintain effective financial controls to comply with statutory requirements, audit and published GAAP
- Strategic business planning and budgetary preparation
- Effective cash flow management and forecasting
- Prepare and submit VAT and corporation tax returns
Essential Experience Required:
To be successful in your application for this role you will have
- ACMA/ACA/ACCA or fully CIMA Qualified.
- IT literate with financial modelling and business analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience of working with a shared service centre is desirable
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.