Management Accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA Finalist – Qualified / Manchester Location / Permanent Role / Salary £45,000 – £50,000 + Benefits / Fully Remote Working Position / Excellent Opportunity / PE Backed Business.
NC Associates are working on an exclusive basis with a leading and rapidly expanding group e-commerce business based in Manchester to recruit a dynamic Management Accountant to help support the senior finance team in delivering robust financial information. The group business has grown considerably it really is exciting times!. As a Management Accountant you will also be involved in process improvements and new system implementations which will give you lots of exposure to the wider business.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts for multiple entities within the group business.
- Reporting to senior management team on financial information
- Liaise with our external accountants on local filings and other statutory requirements
- Perform sales to cash reconciliation’s for entities using online payment processors
- Guide junior accounts staff in accounts payable and receivable tasks
- Help manage stock accounting
- Posting of month end journals such as accruals, prepayments, payroll and inter-company recharges
- Process improvements on processes and systems
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience.
Essential Experience Required
- Finalist or qualified accountant with ideally a couple of years post qualified experience is preferred but will also consider part-qualified accountants who have 5+ years of highly relevant experience
- Audit background preferred but not essential
- Are a resourceful, energised self-starter who is trusted to work remotely
- Are highly accurate in your work with attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Have strong Excel and IT skills and be open to up skill in these areas
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing e-commerce business which has big growth plans over the next few years. They actively encourage employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working. They also offer a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes fully remote working and a clear path for development. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626501 email@example.com #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.