Management Accounts/ REMOTE WORKING / Excellent Salary Package/ AAT Qualified Or ACCA/ CIMA part Qualified
I am looking for a Management Accountant to complete an 18-month maternity contract. This is a varied and fulfilling role that will suit somebody who has had experience of completing the full month end management accounts pack (ideally for a group and/ or property sector business) Applicants will ideally be fully AAT qualified or be working towards CIMA or ACCA qualifications.
My client is able to offer a highly competitive salary package, a full handover of the role and duties and the option to work either remotely or from the office.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager. Duties will include but not be limited to.
- Completion of monthly management accounts.
- Supporting and overseeing one Member of staff with their role and duties
- Monthly financial reporting to external 3rd parties and internal stakeholders
- Accounting for the purchase and disposals of investment business entities
- Running monthly debt reports, expenditure analysis and reporting on all data
- Recharging costs internally to residential portfolios.
- Assist and advise the wider finance team and Fund Managers regarding any associated queries
- Creating annual budgets for residential portfolios.
- Participating in monthly board meetings
- Arranging the payment of quarterly service charge bills for all residential properties
- Create quarterly debt reports
- Assist with calculation of quarterly dividends to be distributed.
- Previous experience of completing full management accounts (ideally for a group business)
- Experience of reporting to Board level (ideally for asset management accounts)
- Be AAT qualified or be working towards CIMA or ACCA qualifications
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent level of organisation
- Ability to work independently and remotely if required
- Ability to supervise a more junior team member and support with their duties
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate professionally with senior business members
- Strong computerised systems skills – Advanced Excel skills required
- Commercial and residential property sector experience is HIGHLY advantageous, although not essential.
- Ability to commit to an 18-month contract.
If you match the profile above and would like to know more about this opportunity please call Rosie on 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.