Marketing Executive / Ellesmere Port Location / Permanent Role / Excellent Salary £23,000 – £26,000 + Excellent Benefits – Work From Home – Office Split / Fantastic Working Conditions / Career Development
NC Associates are working with a rapidly expanding group organisation based near Ellesmere Port. The company are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive into the marketing team to help to conceptualise, create and deliver marketing campaigns and promotions across various online and offline channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role requires a passionate and creative marketeer who can manage and prioritise their workload and time effectively.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and tactics driving acquisition and retention across content, CRM, digital and social channels.
- Support in delivering the promotional marketing activity calendar, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation.
- Create content to drive social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Manage digital paid advertising including Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads.
- Support with centrally-organised events and promotions.
- Manage app content and promotional calendar from content curation through to scheduling.
- Assist with writing and scheduling of internal and external communications.
- Provide weekly reports on comms and social performance.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within marketing
- A confident communicator with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with ability to manage own workload, prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting skills with a strong ability to write creative and compelling content.
- Understanding of social media, email marketing and SEO.
- Experience in working with apps, WordPress and using various software such as Adobe, MailChimp, Canva
Whats on Offer?
This is a really good opportunity to work for a growing business which will help support and develop your existing experience. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package too. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626501