Payroll Administrator/ Immediate Start/ Ongoing Requirement/ Free Onsite Parking/ Competitive Rates of Pay
I am looking for candidates from an administrative background to support an ongoing Payroll assignment that can offer immediate start dates.
This position will be suited to candidates that can accurately process and input high volumes of data to strict time frames. Experience and understanding of Payroll processes is HIGHLY advantageous.
My client can offer; free onsite parking, an excellent working environment, competitive rates of pay (paid weekly) and confirmed work requirements up until Feb 2022 (Potential to convert to a permanent position)
- Administering the accurate and timely provision of payroll information for a high volume of employees
- Supporting the Payroll team to input and manage the creation of weekly payrolls to strict deadlines.
- Process and input information for all aspects of multiple payrolls
- Ensure that payroll and time and attendance data is accurate and maintained in accordance with company procedures
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Process exceptions, cross checks, and quality reviews to ensure the accuracy of payrolls
- Process all payroll checklist items within agreed deadlines
- Previous experience of high-volume data entry – Payroll experience/ exposure/ understanding is highly advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Methodical and process driven mentality
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and at pace to meet agreed time deadlines
- Ability to start on a reduced notice period and commit to a minimum 3-month assignment
- Ability to travel to North Manchester
If you match the profile above and have an interest in this vacancy, please contact Rosie on 07384462669 to discuss or submit your CV for immediate consideration.