Payroll Supervisor / Bradford / Salary £24,000 – £30,000 + Excellent Benefits / Free Parking, Career Development / Permanent
NC Associates are working with a well-established and reputable professional services organisation based in Bradford to assist in recruiting an experienced Payroll Supervisor / Team are looking to engage a Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Team Leader to join their small yet busy team in their Bradford office. This role will report directly into the Finance Director and is an opportunity for the right individual to develop and make this role their own. As Payroll Supervisor you will be required to coordinate the small team of experienced payroll staff throughout their role whilst ensuring deadlines and timescales are adhered to and met along with ensuring accuracy and attention to detail is not compromised.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in developing their career whilst providing first class services to the organisations’ Payroll Bureau client base.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Team Leader will include, but are not limited to:
- Calculating and checking payroll transactions (salary, SMP, SPP, SPP SHPP), auto enrolment, tax, NI), ensuring accurate processing of client payrolls.
- Supervising and leading a team of 3 within the Payroll function, manage and delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Responsible for coordinating and processing weekly and monthly high-volume payroll, furlough and pension payments for over 600 business clients.
- Transferring existing pensions over to alternative pension providers.
- Handling all aspects of the payroll process using Brightpay and other internal systems
- Reporting into the Finance Director you will provide updates and reports on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Handling queries and processing adjustments.
- Working within GDPR / data protection guidelines.
- Acting as part of the wider business team you will provide support and assistance alongside the Office Manager, Accounts Clerks and other support staff including the Finance and Managing Directors.
Requirements of the Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Team Leader:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven background within payroll, ideally at a supervisory or team leader level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude and methodical mindset.
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing organisation who offer a cohesive and inclusive working environment, career development along with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates or call 0113 487 1900 / 07884 090 639.