Purchase Ledger Analyst/ Accounts Payable/ Agile Working/ Free on Site Parking/ Annual Bonus/ Excellent Benefits/ Graduates Welcome
I am working on behalf of my globally operating and continually growing client who now need to grow their Accounts Payable team to meet the needs of their success.
This position will support the end-to-end payables process and will offer a varied and fulfilling role to a motivated and positive team player looking to grow their career in this field.
I am keen to speak to candidates with either 12 months + Purchase Ledger Experience OR Graduates/ AAT studiers looking to make their first steps into an accounting role.
- Processing of daily, weekly, and monthly invoices from a large database of suppliers to specified payment terms. Adhering to individually agreed deadlines, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Reconciling data from multiple sources, ensuring that debit balances and unapproved invoices are at a minimum, and that all volumes are reviewed for efficiency and accuracy.
- Managing the Purchase Ledger reporting outputs (daily cash flows, GRNI, BEIS, borrowing base reporting, Overdue/On hold reporting and Weekly payment analysis)
- Supporting the Purchase Ledger Month End close processes, including accrual calculations and postings
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts payable to general ledger – I investigating, reporting on and resolving any discrepancies encountered as required.
- Ensure constant and effective communication with the team, wider business, and external stakeholders is maintained
- Previous Accounts Payable experience or understanding, gained from previous employment or studies
- Ambition, enthusiasm, and the desire to progress in an Accounts Payable role within a reputable and fast paced organisation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to multiple deadlines, prioritising workloads calmly and effectively.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to reconcile data from multiple sources and the confidence to challenge discrepancies should they arise.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude. Understanding the overall goals of the team, you will have the ability to use your initiative to actively consider new ways of working
- Ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a larger team.
- A good level of IT literacy including competency with all aspects of Microsoft Office but with advanced Excel abilities.
- The ability to maintain excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- 25 days holiday per year + BH (increasing with service)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Worldwide Travel Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Pension.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program.
- Annual Company Bonus
If you match the profile outlined above, I am very keen to speak with you. Pease submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.