Accounts Payable Analyst/ Excellent Business Culture and Benefits Scheme/ Career Development and Progression/ Free Onsite Parking/ Hybrid Working
I am looking for a passionate, confident, and ambitious team player to join my clients Accounts Payable Team. This is a unique role that will support the end-to-end accounts payable function. No two days will be the same and the successful candidate will require the ability to adapt to business needs whilst maintaining an excellent level of service. My client operates within a unique and interesting business sector and can offer many career development routes.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of Accounts Payable services, including analysing daily KPI’s and escalating any queries to the senior team, as required
- Supporting any outsourced providers and partners to achieve and exceed KPI expectations whilst working within the agreed supplier SLA’s
- Performing Root Cause Analysis of complex issues and queries to drive process improvement and query resolution in the end to end Accounts Payable process
- Identifying potential process improvements to increase efficiency and highlighting to the management team
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for the team to continually improve processes
- Being the first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders to act as a subject matter expert
- Educating suppliers and stakeholders on process to aid query reduction and ensure a timely payment process
- Co-ordinating and delivering training sessions and/or materials to the wider business as required
- Building successful business relationships at all levels (particularly in Finance) to encourage efficiency and understanding of the accounts payable processes
- Managing and prioritising daily workload to ensure deadlines are met/exceeded for all activities
- Providing excellent written and verbal customer relations to all suppliers and stakeholders
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable/ Analyst or Senior customer care position.
- Proven experience of supporting a large team in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in data and root cause analysis
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of role and duties
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume and ever changing, environment
- Confident and advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computerised system skills – intermediate Excel abilities (pivot tables and functions)
- A positive and committed personality and approach to tasks
- The willingness to always go the extra mile to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Committed to professional development and a career within accounts payable
- Actively support process development
If you match the profile above and are committed to developing your career within a forward thinking and progressive business. I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 07384462669 for further information or submit your CV for immediate review.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.