Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk / 22.5 – 25 hours per week / Ellesmere Port / Excellent Benefits / Permanent
NC Associates are currently recruiting a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a national leading organisation based in Ellesmere Port. The role would be suitable for someone who could spread the hours over 5 days however there can be flexibility.
- Processing purchase invoice
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly payment run
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with accounts receivable
- Query resolution
Essential Experience Required:
To be successful in your application for this role you will have the following experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management
- Team player
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.